In the Press
Check out these articles that I have been featured or quoted in that may be helpful for you!
If you are a member of the press, I am happy to act as a resource for mental health articles that relate to topics within the scope of my practice and experience. Contact anytime to discuss opportunities.
- Your Adult Child Resents the Way You Parented Them. Here’s How to Handle It. by Nicole Spector, NBC News, 2019
- How to Know if Your Therapist is a Good Fit by Kathleen Wong, Rewire.org, 2019
- 27 Subtle Signs You’re Actually “Burned Out” at Work by Morgan Greenwald, Bestlifeonline.com, 2019
- How to Advocate for Your Child in School by Sheryl Nance-Nash, Long Island Press, 2019
- How to Choose and Use Essential Oils by RADHA Beauty, 2020